Tuesday, September 06, 2005

First Day of 8th Grade


Kaitlyn went to the first day of 8th grade today and she survived! She realized it wasn't near as scary as the first day of 7th grade. She has some new teachers, but some old ones too. She was happy to see her friends again. Her big complaint was that she only had 1/2 hour to eat her lunch. For those of you who have eaten with Kaitlyn before, you know that she is POKEY and 1/2 hour barely gets her two bites of what she's eating. Maybe that's why she's so skinny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first day was AWSOME! I went to Safeway for lunch. Hahahaha. Anyways, I couldn't find my stupid locker so i had to lugg around my backpack until 3rd period (mind you we only have 4) so that was most of the day. And my backpack didn't just have my binder in it. It had all my cross practice clothes and shoes in it also. Ugh. O well. Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure.

Rose

shelley said...

Mini K and Rose!!

Ha ha, you're starting school again!! I can't believe you're a freshman, Rose, and Kaitlyn's in 8th grade...just get me the Metamucil because I am OLD now!!

Great pics, Mini K...you little model you!

Love,
Shel