Friday, September 02, 2005

Concert Connection

Attending the concert the other night got me thinking about all the other concerts I've attended. I decided to compile a list. I'm amazed that there are several different artists that I've seen more than once. My very first concert (that I remember) was in 1983 at the Kingdome. It was The Beach Boys, and I went with my mom. Here is my the list I came up with, in order, or at least close:
  1. Beach Boys
  2. Sandi Patti
  3. Amy Grant/Michael W. Smith
  4. Lionel Ritchie
  5. Chicago
  6. The Judds/Merle Haggard/Hank Williams Jr.
  7. Richard Marx
  8. Beach Boys (again!)
  9. Wilson Phillips
  10. Amy Grant (this is #2)
  11. Tim McGraw/Little Texas
  12. Mary Chapin Carpenter/Trisha Yearwood/The Mavericks
  13. Reba McEntire/John Michael Montgomery/John Berry
  14. Wynonna (since she is one of the Judds, this is sort of a #2)
  15. Vince Gill/Patti Loveless
  16. Collin Raye
  17. Red Hot Chilli Peppers/Foo Fighters
  18. Back Street Boys (we took the kids!)
  19. Collin Raye (#2)
  20. John Tesh/Nicole C. Mullen
  21. Amy Grant (this makes 3!)
  22. Toby Keith/Teri Clark
  23. Kenney Chesney/Gretchen Wilson/Blaine Larsen
  24. Chicago/Earth Wind & Fire