We have a house guest this weekend: Viper Mauss. She came to visit while her Mommy went to Portland with some other friends. We have renamed her "Pissin' Princess Priscilla Pee-Pee" due to the fact that she likes to pee on the floor. This is not an acceptable form of expression in the Babbitt household and confuses Bailey who knows this is a No!No!Watching these two little mutts is very entertaining. Night One:Viper bares her teeth and growls whenever Bailey gets too close. Keep in mind that Bailey weighs 3 times as much as Viper. Day Two is a little better. Bailey sniffs and Viper just walks away. Bailey tries to play, but Viper is just not into him. The only real fight comes when they both want to be on my lap at the same time. So far they've been able to share my attention.

According to Tim, if Pissin Princess Priscilla Pee-Pee goes on our carpet one more time, she gets a royal boot in her butt and a one-way ticket to the Puyallup Pound! (Don't worry Shelley, I'll protect her - Maybe!)
2 comments:
Sir Timmy,
Thank you for having mercy on me.
Sometimes I just like to let everyone know that I need to have a place too, and it seemed like Bailey owned everything in your house. I hope you'll forgive me.
I think my mom found a cool present for you and one for your mom, but your mom will have to wait until after Bailey comes to stay with us.
And one last thing, thanks for not putting the royal boot up my bum. Your boots are bigger than my whole body, and my best guess is that would probably hurt.
I would like to recommend therapy...
Not for the dogs, but for their crazy parents!
Post a Comment