
What an amazing gift.....8 days and 7 nights in Paradise! Thank you Tim for my relaxing birthday present! We just returned late last night from our vacation to Hawaii. It was sunny and 85 each and every day we were there. It was tough to take! We were at the beach every morning by 9:00 and spent a few hours playing in the water (or trying to surf if you were Tim) then we'd just spend the afternoon walking around, shopping, driving around the island, snorkeling, whatever seemed to be enjoyable at the time. Not having to be anywhere or do anything for an entire week, was a much needed break from reality! I don't remember the last time I could just sit and do nothing and not be freaked out by that - it was so un-type A of me!
I climbed a tree one day, mostly just to prove to Tim that I could. We took a sunset catamaran cruise one night - all the free drinks you could handle....some could handle them more than others! We also did a snorkel cruise one afternoon. I don't like fishies swimming

around where they can touch me, it kind of freaks me out, but Tim enjoys it. I did get in the water for one quick picture and then out again. I enjoyed just lying in the sun on the boat. Thank goodness for SPF 30! No repeats of my last trip to Maui with 2nd degree burns. Whew!
It's back to work tomorrow after a day of grocery shopping, laundry, and the dentist today. I think my batteries were recharged this week to make it through the end of the year, the holidays and two more securities exams - at least one can hope.


No comments:
Post a Comment