I wasn't feeling well today and my Dad called and said he wasn't feeling well. We went to his house to check things out. While I was taking care of my dad, the girls were making friends with the stray cat that started hanging around his house about a week ago. Kaitlyn, little miss resourceful, called the two telephone numbers on the cat's tags. After some detective work, she got the name and address of the owner. We drove to their house and Kaitlyn let them know we had found their cat. They didn't seem all that heartbroken that she was missing and offered to let Kaitlyn keep the cat. I said no - twice! I even made her take the cat back to their house. It was so sad. The cat clearly did not like that environment and immediately ran out of the house. We drove off, and Rose and Kaitlyn did not let up and I was weak! Needless to say, we turned around and went back for the cat. Loralei is now living in our laundry room and trying to figure out who we all are and what the heck that little furry barking thing is that we keep calling Bailey. So far, the two have not seen eye-to-eye, but hopefully they will become fast friends, without too much fur flying!
BTW, Tim is not thrilled about this at all!
1 comment:
She is such a good kitty that i hope Tim will soon get over all anger and resentment toward her and accept her for who she truely is...a good kitty! I am sorry Tim for getting her without asking you first, but if you look at how sweet she is, not necessarily towards Bailey, you will see why we took her home. She hated where she was living and needed a better place. Besides, we (well i was) were looking for a cat and she came. She was everything i had been searching for. She was cheap,-i consider free to be pretty darn cheap- cute, cuddly, a girl, fixed, had all her shots, and best of all, she liked us! I hope she will soon get along with the rest of the family-Bailey- and will find our home her permanent home. Welcome to the fam, Lorelai!!!
~mini k~
Post a Comment