
We got a new computer! Yeah! No more banging my head against the wall when the piece of crap that we had took 4 tries to start and would never turn off. What a pain....but a pain that is no longer! It is SO NICE to be able to turn on the computer and have it boot up normally (and quickly) the very first time you turn it on.
Other happenings in the Babbitt household since the last post - which was a long time ago!
Kaitlyn finished up basketball season with a 6-4 record. Photos will be posted as soon as they are brought home from school. The Junior High track season started yesterday with after-school practice. Report cards also were mailed last week and what a surprise, but she got straight As again. Wow! Nicely done Katie Sue!
Tim spent a weekend in Montana with our friends John and Pam. He played "personal mechanic" for them, checking out their new boat purchase. This summer should be lots of fun on the water!
Tim and Derek went to Safeco Field last weekend but were no help to the Mariners, as they lost to the Oakland As.
The best way to keep track of Rose is through her MySpace account. That's how I learn all sorts of interesting things....like how she keeps dropping her digital camera that we bought her for Christmas!
2 comments:
Ouch!
That's the sound of me hitting my head when I fell on the ground after seeing that YOU ACTUALLY POSTED!!
That's gonna leave a mark.
I'm going to go back and read the updates on the Babbitts again, so I can be an e-stalker.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I am so happy for you! Welcome back!
Post a Comment