Thursday, April 20, 2006

Kaitlyn Rocks!

Kaitlyn is once again participating in Relay For Life. Below is a little excerpt from her letter asking friends and family for donations.
You can visit her very own Relay website by clicking on this link: Kaitlyn Relay

"This year I am walking for another reason. My grandmother has recently been diagnosed with lung cancer. I’m walking to provide hope not only for my grandmother but also my mom’s friend, Dani, who is still battling cancer.

Relay For Life is important to me because there are so many, like my grandmother and Dani, that need to have a chance at hope. I am doing what I can to help them by taking part in Relay and raising money to help find a cure and better treatments for cancer. No one deserves to suffer through cancer. Those of us that don’t have cancer need to help those that do, because you never know when you may need someone’s help.

I may be only 13, but I can make a difference!"

God blessed me with a truly amazing child!

2 comments:

shelley said...

And blessed Mini K with an amazing mom.

Anonymous said...

How blessed am I to have you in my life. I opened the e-mail and sobbed, of course! I love you both. Thank you for being my inspiration, my rock, my sisters. I love you more than words.

I have no doubt that I can beat this thing with people like you at my side.

Oh, and GIRLS ROCK!