Thursday, January 05, 2006

Poker Party


posted at the request of Mr. Block

Last week Tim and I went to a poker party at our friend's Pam & John's house. Despite Tim's victory pose, the Babbitt's did not do well. Kris went out second (at least I wasn't the first one out!) and shortly thereafter, Tim went out too. Even though we went home with no money to show for our obviously incredible poker skills, we had a fun time with friends. Thank you John and Pam for hosting this event. Next time, we anticipate coming home with more money than we took with us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that might just be an empty tequila glass in Tim's hand! Was this a poker party or a drinking party? Maybe the Babbitt's would have played better poker if they drank less tequila. Just a thought!

Kris said...

Point taken. Can I please point out that Kris does NOT drink Tequila!

shelley said...

i think tim is "sure".