Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years Eve

Tim and I celebrated the end of 2005 and the beginning of 2006 in several ways. (Tim was not in a photo posing mood, as evident by the our photo below!) The afternoon started with a trip to the SuperMall where I got an adorable pair of shoes! We then headed over to the Iron Horse where we met up with two of Tim's work buddies: Kenny and Don. We played pool for a few hours. Yes! I even played. Thanks to some great coaching by Kenny, I made several shots. Imagine that! I even hit in the 8 ball, the only problem is that pesky white cue ball went in too. Oh well....no one is perfect!

We then headed to Stanley and Seaforts in Tacoma where we met up with Chris Lyons for a Lemon Drop before she headed off to her poker party. Chris even willingly posed for this photo (look - no hand in front of her face - wow!) .

Our evening was suppose to conclude with The Boinkers, but Tim decided he didn't want to stand in line for 1/2 hour or pay the cover charge. So we turned the Volvo around and headed to the Emerald Queen for some free entertainment. Not sure how it's "free" when we spent money gambling, but that's another story. Anyway the music sucked and we ended up leaving at 11:20 p.m. Tim and I celebrated the stroke of midnight in the drive through at Jack in the Box. How romantic!

All in all, it wasn't a bad New Year's Eve as we got a chance to spend some time with great friends, which was a perfect end to the year! Happy New Year and may 2006 bring us all prosperity and good health!

1 comment:

shelley said...

That is a fine looking photo of Sir Timmy of Monaco. How did his PR peeps let that one see daylight?

Damn paparazzi. I'd sue.

Missed out on New Year's, but I'm glad you had a good time...

Happy new year to you!