This is Kaityn's school's version of the Prom. She went with Charlie, the same date she had for Homecoming the last 2 years. Since there is technically no dancing at Christian schools they have a banquet instead of a prom. However, tonight Kaitlyn and a group of her friends were all going out to dinner BEFORE the banquet. This group of 12 consisted of 11 girls and 1 boy. Kaitlyn was the only girl with a "date". Charlie was a very brave boy to go out with 11 teenage girls. I'm sure it didn't hurt his ego any either! I heard there was dancing at the JSB tonight, but not sure what that really means. Kaitlyn sent me a text message telling me that she and Charlie danced to the song that "tells you what to do". I highly doubt it was the hokey-pokey, but one never really knows. I can't wait until she gets home to find out the whole story. Her curfew is midnight, but tonight she gets some add'l time before she has to be home. The big bummer is that she has to be at work at 10:00 tomorrow morning, so I don't expect to see her stroll in at 2 a.m., but you never know.Saturday, May 02, 2009
Junior Senior Banquet
This is Kaityn's school's version of the Prom. She went with Charlie, the same date she had for Homecoming the last 2 years. Since there is technically no dancing at Christian schools they have a banquet instead of a prom. However, tonight Kaitlyn and a group of her friends were all going out to dinner BEFORE the banquet. This group of 12 consisted of 11 girls and 1 boy. Kaitlyn was the only girl with a "date". Charlie was a very brave boy to go out with 11 teenage girls. I'm sure it didn't hurt his ego any either! I heard there was dancing at the JSB tonight, but not sure what that really means. Kaitlyn sent me a text message telling me that she and Charlie danced to the song that "tells you what to do". I highly doubt it was the hokey-pokey, but one never really knows. I can't wait until she gets home to find out the whole story. Her curfew is midnight, but tonight she gets some add'l time before she has to be home. The big bummer is that she has to be at work at 10:00 tomorrow morning, so I don't expect to see her stroll in at 2 a.m., but you never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment