Friday, January 04, 2008

I'm Done!

Today I passed my last supervisory securities exam. I am now a fully-registered general securities principle. Who would have thought that possible a year ago?
The flowers on the right arrived at my office today from my Mom and the flowers on the left were brought to my "magarita party" this afternoon from the management team at the office. I had a little celebration party to commemorate this amazing feat and relax a little.
Thank you Dani, Tracy, Aimee, Kim and Jim for joining me (and Jim for paying) and helping me celebrate my success. Your support has been an amazing gift and I don't think I could have made it without each of you.
To dear, sweet, running-out-of patience, Tim: thank you for putting up with the stressed out crazy and insane person that you've had to live with this last year. I hope to get back to "normal" again soon and you will finally get your wife back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kris!! Love ya, Kelli, Sean and Evan