Thursday, July 19, 2007

She's Back!

28 days after that rude young man ran into the back of her and caused over $7400 in damage, Patrice (the Acura, as named by the kids) is safe and sound back in her own garage tonight. I wish I could say she was as "good as new" but that's never going to be the case. She looks good, but will never be the same, which is so sad when she was only 6 months old when she was violated.
I hated having to deal with all the stuff associated with the accident, like insurance claims, body shops, and rental cars, but am again thankful that no one was seriously injured. Things could have been much worse so I will count my blessings and get reacquainted with Patrice. It was so weird to drive it home tonight after not driving it for a month. It feels like a new car and I have to learn all the controls over again.

No comments: