Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas
from our house to yours!
We were up with the sun today so Kaitlyn could tackle her presents under the tree. Apparently Santa was paying attention this year cuz Kaitlyn received her very own digital camera...now she can keep her mitts off mine. Thank you Santa!
Our friends Terri and Jay came over for a little while this afternoon to visit and exchange gifts. Terri and I have this weird connection that is unexplainable even after 20 years. We both got each other Amazing Grace gifts. Weird!
My Mom came over this afternoon and stayed for dinner. She, Tim and Kaitlyn are downstairs right now playing a game as I sit here and blog. We all have our priorities!
Tomorrow we are getting a new window installed to replace the one broken in the storm. Then Kaitlyn and I are headed for some serious shopping! I LOVE having the day after Christmas off!

No comments: