What are the chances that twice in the last three attempts, Kris (yes, that's Kris with a "K") would make it to the final table in a poker tournament? Well, if you said 100%, you'd be absolutely correct and probably shocked (as was I)!My first trip to the final table a few weeks ago had me finishing in 8th place and winning back my $20 entry fee.
Yesterday, Chris, Dani and I all played in the tournament at Chips. It was Dani's first "real" poker tournament and she did remarkably well. She was cool as a cucumber! Chris and Kris both made it to the final table. I even confiscated some of Chris's chips. Apparently my teacher taught me well! I ended up finishing 5th in the tournament and won $47!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!
2 comments:
that is pretty cool.
the pupil passing up the teacher!
That is our girl! Thank you for mentoring me sisters!
Post a Comment