Hanging out with Terri is always fun. I forget how easy our friendship is and how we can have an entire conversation with just a look or three little words. I guess that comes after 20 years of friendship! Some of our experiences included massages on the ship, morning cocktails (and afternoon, and evening!), lots of food, interesting art, a trip on the Napa Valley Wine Train, sightseeing, shopping on the Wharf and Union Square and lots and lots of laughter. During our trip, we traveled on several modes of transportation: Bus, Ship, Train, Cable Car, Taxi, and Airplane. We packed a lot into 5 days and 4 nights!
Can't wait to experience our "anniversary" trip when we celebrate 40 years of friendship. Oh no....we'll be the geriatric generation then! Perish the thought!!!!


2 comments:
How fabulous! I can't wait to meet you Terri. I have heard wonderful things. Don't worry about your 40th anniversary because you will be wearing fabulous shoes :)!
THANKS my friend, for the unforgetable time I had with you! 20 years, and we can still have a great time together being ourselves. Thanks for going along with the taxi ride, 20 years and we won't say how many pounds and my feet sure can hurt! I'm thankful everyday that your in my life. Love Ya Maxine
Post a Comment