Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Mexican Cruise


Our vacation gave me a killer head cold so I'm barely functioning, but I was getting all sorts of crap about not posting photos from our trip, so here are a few. Tim and I are on the beach in Cabo with our cruise ship behind us. Yes, that is me hanging upside down at the Giggling Marlin in Cabo. Tim had to be double-dog-dared, but he finally caved and was hung upside down too. We couldn't let the 20-something Appletons out do the 30&40-something Babbitts! The other photo is of Tim and I with the Santa Monica pier behind us on Sunday before our flight home we did a little sight seeing in LA.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Babbitts!
Your pictures turned out fabulous! And yes, to whom-so-ever reads this post...Kris and Tim had to be coaxed and bribed to be hung upsidedown at the Giggling Marlin. I believe "beer" and "margarita" were two of the words mentioned during this "coaxing" process! Jonathan and I had a blast with you guys! And we would love to do it again sometime...perhaps next time it will involve Puerto Vallarta?? Love Ya!!