Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I turned 38. Wow! How the heck did that happen? Time sure flies! My birthday celebrations started last week with dinner at my Mom's with some of my favorite cousins. I got great earrings from Karen and cool cash from Mom. These photos were taken tonight with my brand new digital camera compliments of The Mauss Group. Thank you Tom & Shelley! I had a great party at work today with lots of sugar! We had dinner tonight at Red Robin, for my free birthday burger. Tim even made me a birthday cake. I got lots of thoughtful gifts, including a relaxing pedicure and adorable shoes with a Terri on Saturday. Kaitlyn gave me a great necklace and Tim is painting our bedroom next weekend as my gift. I HATE to paint, but wanted to change the color. I'm heading to Vegas with the Fabulous Foursome to continue the celebration and Tim will have the room all painted when I return. What a guy! Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am NOT going to paint the room. I am going to set up the lawn sprinkler and attach the paint can to it. See you at the BAR!!!

shelley said...

Where's the brooch? Was it not cool enough to wear to Red Robin?

Now, I fully expect you to wear it twice in public, regardless of how hideously ugly it is!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us share in your wonderful day! It is now one of my favorite days of the year! I look forward to finally giving you your present. It is only a month late!

BTW, What a beautiful family!