Saturday, August 20, 2005

Maiden Voyage






Today was the maiden voyage of the Instant Gratification. We took the kids to Lake Washington. We spent a good part of the day in Meydenbauer Bay enjoying the water. The kids had a blast on the ski tube. Tim even took a ride on the ski tube - and let me drive. That's pretty big time!

We're looking forward to our next boating adventure and to having our friends come too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Hot...
but where's the family jewels?

Anonymous said...

What a handsome family! And all of you have a full set of teeth! I think that the forty or so people I spent my afternoon with on Saturday had as many teeth combined as one of you had in your mouths! It was not that horrible...
Well, maybe it was...
Yeah it was!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to take my maiden voyage on your boat. I must first complete my money pit. Funny, you just purchased yours!

Love you Lewis-Babbitt Family!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful boat! Perfect weather! Gorgeous family! Life doesn't get much better than that!