Friday, July 08, 2005

The Campers Return!


My camper children survived a few days in the woods. They made friends with some racoons. The girls were too scared to sleep in the tent with those scary animals around. True NW campers they are not! They came home a day early due to a little rain. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now... give us some credit. Those racoons WERE scary. And we wouldn't of been able to do anything that whole day. We would've been cooped up in the camper with nothing but cards books and DVD players. Well, actually it wouldn't be that bad. Oh well. WE SHALL RETURN to Camp Gram in the near future.
Always,
Rose

shelley said...

Is that a Relay tent I see?

I wonder if everyone who goes in there wears clothes all the time. I 'spose not, especially if they were changing.

Or freaking Chris Lyons out.

That would be funny. Wish I could see that one.